All our Rental Motorcycles have included:
- SOAT - Basic insurance (Covers only personal injury to the rider, pillion rider and third parties !)
- Unlimited mileage
- Tool & tire kit
- (Used) Helmet
- Watertight bag
- Minimum rental period is 3 days.
- A rental day is a calendar day !
Additional Damage Reduction Insurance (in short !):
- US$ 15.00 per day per motorcycle.
(with a minimum of US$ 100.00 per rental)
This insurance covers only damage to the rental motorcycle and reduces the excess/deductible to a maximum of US$ 500.00. Click here for conditions.
Without this insurance all damage to the rental motorcycle is for the renter. This could be more than the safety deposit of US$ 2,500.00 !
It is NOT possible to (re-)insure property damage to third parties (3rd party liability) !
Read (click here) the full text of the insurance policy.
- With our 'Additional Damage Reduction Insurance: US$ 500.00
- Without our 'Additional Damage Reduction Insurance: US$ 2,500.00
The safety deposit can be paid in cash or with a Visa, Diners Club or AmEx credit card.
If you surrender the motorcycle undamaged, we will return the safety deposit directly to you. In case of damage, this will be settled with the safety deposit.
- Garmin GPS (with Peruvian map): US$ 10.00 per day.
- BMW Panniers (2): US$ 15.00 per day
- BMW Topcase: US$ 10.00 per day
- Soft-bags for Suzuki DR650: US$ 10.00 per day
- You need to have a valid motorcycle drivers' license in your country of residence, for the class of motorcycle you want to rent
- You can NOT leave Peru with our Rental Motorcycles.
- Extra costs for returning the motorcycle without a full tank of gas: US$ 50.00.